Elisa Washer: For Elisa Kit Large Scale Production
15 Years Manufacturing
Washing/Coating/Blocking 3 In One
96 wells coating/blocking at a time
High speed up to 1,200 plates per hourGet A Quote
What is Elisa Washer?
Elisa Washer is a medical device specially designed to clean the microplate, and generally used in conjunction with the microplate reader. It is mainly used to clean some residual substances after the detection of the ELISA plate, so as to reduce the errors caused by the residues in the subsequent detection process. It has been widely used in the cleaning of ELISA plates in hospitals, blood stations, health and epidemic prevention stations, reagent factories and research laboratories.
In large scale manufacturing unit, a high speed elisa washer is very important to make sure well plates are clean before coating or blocking reagents. We provide high capacity plate wahser for IVD factory to produce ELISA KITS.
More than 15 years manufacturing plate washer
1,200 plates/hour for coating
2,000 plates/hour for washing
OEM / ODM
negotiate by both parties
by sea or plane
Elisa Washer Overview
We focus on manufacturing plate washer for ELISA KITS large production
384 well plate washer
elisa plate washer
96 well plate washer
elisa washing machine
elisa microplate washer
wellwash microplate washer
automated elisa plate washer
microplate washer elisa
96 well microplate washer
Customization cases of Elisa Washer
automated plate washer
microplate strip washer
384 plate washer
96 well microplate washer
automatic washing plates
History of plate washer
Simple plate washer
It can also be called a manual plate washer: generally, the most basic liquid suction can be completed by a negative pressure pump and a cleaning head, and there are also devices that can complete the liquid addition action. This type of device, due to its extremely low cost and convenient use, can be used when the workload is not large.
Automatic plate washer
According to the user's settings, it can complete the washing work of the specified number of times and the number of strips, and some have a simple storage function. The main purpose is to use automation technology to replace manual labor. There are two types: strips and plates.
Integrated environment plate washer
It is characterized by providing a good washing environment, emphasizing the washing effect rather than automation, and has certain intelligent characteristics.
We provide smart type plate washer for large scale elisa kit manufacturing.
Elisa Washer Application
Rapid test manufacturer
How to choose Elisa Washer?
1. Key indicators: Residual volume ≤2μL/well
This is a key indicator of the plate washer, and the plate washer with a large amount of residue has a relatively poor plate-washing effect. Most plate washers have a residual volume of ≤5 μL, and a well-designed plate washer can reach ≤2 μL.
Optional washing environment
2. Can it provide an optional washing environment?
It is recommended to choose an instrument with functions such as bottom flushing and two-point aspiration. Because bottom flushing helps reduce interfering adsorption at the bottom of the microplate, two-point pipetting can greatly reduce the amount of residual liquid in the microwells. This is effective for improving the washing effect. The number of washings, the number of strips, and the soaking time are the basic parameters of the washing machine, which can generally be satisfied.
3. Investigate the reliability of the instrument and the reliability of the washing effect
One is the reliability of the instrument itself, that is, the instrument is designed to withstand long-term use, ensuring that the instrument can work during its service life, including display, precise movement, etc. It is recommended that the user examine the technology and production strength of the instrument manufacturer. First, the reliability of the washing effect, that is, the washing is clean, and it truly achieves the purpose of replacing or even superior to manual washing.
4. after sale service
The plate washer is an instrument with a relatively high usage rate. From the perspective of movement alone, its frequency is dozens of times that of the microplate reader, and some hospitals are scrapped after two years of use. The main reason is that there is no after-sales service or the price of after-sales service is too high, and some of them are scrapped because of the lack of an accessory, which is a pity. Timely after-sales service and relatively reasonable service prices are factors that should be considered when purchasing a plate washer.
5. Whether the accessories are sufficient.
6. Whether the man-machine interface is friendly or not.
How to do routine maintenance for Elisa Washer?
Before washing, the position of the plate washing head should be adjusted repeatedly, and the suction needle should be adjusted to the bottom of the microwell as far as possible (no contact) to reduce the residual amount. Some experiments cannot be clamped to avoid cross-contamination, so the requirements for the amount of residual liquid are more stringent. Multiple washes will achieve better plate washing results, but generally no more than 6 times. The amount of liquid added to each well should be full, but it should not overflow, generally controlled at 350 to 400 μL.
It is recommended to use two-point aspiration and bottom flushing to get better plate washing effect. To make good use of the plate washer, it is recommended that the clinical engineer cooperate with the inspection technician to strictly implement the maintenance procedures, as follows.
Avoid prolonged exposure of the washer head to the air. The following soaking modes can be used according to the actual situation:
1. If the plate washer is not used for a short period of time, such as within half an hour, the soaking mode can be set, so that the plate washer head is immersed in the washing solution of the washing tank, so as to prevent the washing solution remaining in the plate washing head from drying and crystallizing and clogging the plate washing nozzle.
2. If it is not used within 12 hours, you can perform the day program, soak the plate head with the cleaning solution; if it is more than 12 hours, you can soak it in distilled water.
3.At the end of each day's work, a night cleaning must be performed, thoroughly cleaning the pipeline with distilled water and soaking the washer head.
Troubleshooting for Elisa Washer
After washing, the residual volume in the well exceeds the standard.
Analysis and Repair:
1) The caps of waste liquid bottles and buffer bottles are not tightened tightly, and the silicone tubes connected to the caps have cracks, dead folds or loose connections. Re-tighten the cap of the waste liquid bottle, straighten out the dead fold, and reconnect the pipeline. If the silicone tube is cracked, cut off the cracked part or replace the silicone tube.
2) The suction nozzle of the cleaning head is blocked, and the long needle is blocked. Use the special needle to clear the long needle of the cleaning head, place the cleaning head in the washing liquid tank, and then press the flushing pipeline button, rinse for a few seconds, and suck the impurities into the waste liquid bottle.
3) The pipeline of the pumping system is blocked and the pipeline is not smooth. Remove this section of silicone tube, clean the inner wall of the tube with a precision slender brush, and clean the inside of the silicone tube to make the pipeline unobstructed.
4) The long needle of the cleaning head did not reach the bottom of the microwell of the microplate. Check whether the distance between the long needle of the cleaning head and the bottom of the microplate is too large. If the position of the long needle does not touch the bottom of the microwell, press the position adjustment key to make the menu item in the "bottom" state, and then press "+" Watch the wash head while pressing the key until the long needle touches the bottom of the microplate
The amount of washing liquid injected into the microwells of the microplate by the short needle of the cleaning head exceeds the standard, and the washing liquid overflows.
Analysis and Repair:
1) The pressure adjustment of the safety valve is too large. Keep the machine in working state, adjust the safety valve at the left rear of the instrument, and observe the liquid output from the short needle of the cleaning head while adjusting, until the liquid is normal.
2) The distance between the long needle of the cleaning head and the microwell port of the microplate is too large. Press the position adjustment key to adjust the menu item to the "horizontal" state, and then press the "+" key to observe the long needle of the cleaning head until the long needle is 1~2 mm higher than the plate hole port.
Add: No1. High Technology Inudstry Park, Liantang Gongye Qu, Luohu, Shenzhen, China
Mon. ~ Sta.
8:30 am ~ 18:30pm