How to do routine maintenance for Elisa Washer?
Before washing, the position of the plate washing head should be adjusted repeatedly, and the suction needle should be adjusted to the bottom of the microwell as far as possible (no contact) to reduce the residual amount. Some experiments cannot be clamped to avoid cross-contamination, so the requirements for the amount of residual liquid are more stringent. Multiple washes will achieve better plate washing results, but generally no more than 6 times. The amount of liquid added to each well should be full, but it should not overflow, generally controlled at 350 to 400 μL.
It is recommended to use two-point aspiration and bottom flushing to get better plate washing effect. To make good use of the plate washer, it is recommended that the clinical engineer cooperate with the inspection technician to strictly implement the maintenance procedures, as follows.
Avoid prolonged exposure of the washer head to the air. The following soaking modes can be used according to the actual situation:
1. If the plate washer is not used for a short period of time, such as within half an hour, the soaking mode can be set, so that the plate washer head is immersed in the washing solution of the washing tank, so as to prevent the washing solution remaining in the plate washing head from drying and crystallizing and clogging the plate washing nozzle.
2. If it is not used within 12 hours, you can perform the day program, soak the plate head with the cleaning solution; if it is more than 12 hours, you can soak it in distilled water.
3.At the end of each day's work, a night cleaning must be performed, thoroughly cleaning the pipeline with distilled water and soaking the washer head.
Troubleshooting for Elisa Washer
After washing, the residual volume in the well exceeds the standard.
Analysis and Repair:
1) The caps of waste liquid bottles and buffer bottles are not tightened tightly, and the silicone tubes connected to the caps have cracks, dead folds or loose connections. Re-tighten the cap of the waste liquid bottle, straighten out the dead fold, and reconnect the pipeline. If the silicone tube is cracked, cut off the cracked part or replace the silicone tube.
2) The suction nozzle of the cleaning head is blocked, and the long needle is blocked. Use the special needle to clear the long needle of the cleaning head, place the cleaning head in the washing liquid tank, and then press the flushing pipeline button, rinse for a few seconds, and suck the impurities into the waste liquid bottle.
3) The pipeline of the pumping system is blocked and the pipeline is not smooth. Remove this section of silicone tube, clean the inner wall of the tube with a precision slender brush, and clean the inside of the silicone tube to make the pipeline unobstructed.
4) The long needle of the cleaning head did not reach the bottom of the microwell of the microplate. Check whether the distance between the long needle of the cleaning head and the bottom of the microplate is too large. If the position of the long needle does not touch the bottom of the microwell, press the position adjustment key to make the menu item in the "bottom" state, and then press "+" Watch the wash head while pressing the key until the long needle touches the bottom of the microplate
The amount of washing liquid injected into the microwells of the microplate by the short needle of the cleaning head exceeds the standard, and the washing liquid overflows.
Analysis and Repair:
1) The pressure adjustment of the safety valve is too large. Keep the machine in working state, adjust the safety valve at the left rear of the instrument, and observe the liquid output from the short needle of the cleaning head while adjusting, until the liquid is normal.
2) The distance between the long needle of the cleaning head and the microwell port of the microplate is too large. Press the position adjustment key to adjust the menu item to the "horizontal" state, and then press the "+" key to observe the long needle of the cleaning head until the long needle is 1~2 mm higher than the plate hole port.